Terms & Conditions
Inverleigh is a subsidiary of Inverleigh Media Holdings Pty Ltd ACN 142 661 541 (“Inverleigh”). This website and its content is copyright of Inverleigh – © Inverleigh Media Holdings Pty Ltd 2015. All rights are reserved.
By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Inverleigh’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you are not authorised to view or continue using this website.
The term ‘Inverleigh’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 71 Thistlethwaite Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205, Australia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user(s) or viewer(s) of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics depicted on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of Australia. Where this website is accessed outside of Australia, the use of this website is subject to the laws of that country or region.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit any of the content contained on this website. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Inverleigh is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information collected via this website will be used only as permitted and will remain confidential. No information provided to Inverleigh will be shared with third parties.
© Inverleigh Media Holdings Pty Ltd – 2016. All rights reserved.